TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Acceptance of Terms.
2. Use and Restrictions.
The Sites may be accessed and used only by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable laws, who are 13 years of age or older, and who are not barred from using the Sites under applicable laws.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and trade dress, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the "Marks") that appear on the Sites are proprietary to MF or such Marks' respective owners. You may not display or reproduce the Marks other than with the prior written consent of MF, and you may not remove or otherwise modify any trademark notices from any Content. The Marks are protected by trademark, trade dress, copyright, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or trade dress of MF or their respective owners, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of MF.
5. Your Account
In order to purchase products or services through the use of the Sites, you must establish an account with MF. You are solely responsible for (i) maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and your account password; (ii) restricting access to your computer and your account; and (iii) keeping your email address listed on your account current. You are solely responsible and liable for all activities, including, without limitation, all purchases of products and services through the use of the Sites that occur under your account or your account password.
6. Terms of Sale
All product sales from the Sites are governed by any terms of sale that may be posted on the Sites. You should refer to our terms of sale to learn more about applicable product warranties, our return policy, and shipping terms. By ordering and/or accepting delivery of the products, you agree to be bound by these terms of sale. The terms of sale are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in MF's sole discretion so you should review the terms of sale each time you make a purchase. Additional information may be found in our FAQ and online shopping sections of the Sites.
7. Electronic Communications
You consent to receive electronic communications from MF either in the form of email sent to you at the email address listed on your account or by communications posted on the Sites. You acknowledge and agree that any electronic communication in the form of such email or posting on the Sites shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You further agree that you will not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Sites any material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right owned by a third party, and the burden of determining whether any material is protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for damage resulting from your account, or any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights, or any violations of rights of privacy or publicity, or any other harm resulting from any Submission that you make.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all Submissions posted by you on or through the Sites or otherwise have the right to grant the licenses to MF set forth in this section, and (ii) your Submission is accurate and not misleading and (iii) the posting of your Submissions on or through the Sites does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, trademark rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity or violate any applicable law, rule, regulation or order. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, damages and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submissions posted by you to or through the Sites.
When submitting Submissions to or otherwise using the Sites and/or the services, you agree not to, without limitation:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language.
- Discuss or incite illegal activity.
- Use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated).
- Post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
- Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner of such copyright or trademark.
- Post any person's name, likeness, voice or biographical information without the express permission from such person (or if that person is a minor, from that person's parent or legal guardian).
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Sites.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Alter the opinions, goals, profiles or comments posted by others on the Sites.
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive. MF reserves the right in its sole discretion to (a) terminate your access to your account; (b) terminate your ability to post to the Sites (or the services) and (c) refuse, delete, modify, edit or remove any Submissions; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that MF determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Sites or to any other user of the Sites and/or services. MF may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at MF's discretion, MF will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Sites or on the Internet.
MF takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submissions posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, MF is only a forum and is not liable for any statements, representations, or Submissions provided by its users in any public forum or personal home page.
These prohibitions do not require MF to monitor, police or remove any Submissions or other information submitted by you or any other user.
If you submit any feedback or ideas about our products and services to the Sites, you hereby assign and agree to assign to MF all right, title and interest in and to such feedback.
Any Content offered or posted on the Sites is subject to modification or discontinuation at any time and from time to time without notice or obligation to you. Without limiting the foregoing, MF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to charge fees for the use or purchase of, or access to, any products, services or Content offered through the Sites, at any time and from time to time.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MF, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents against any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of your account, your use of the Site, and your Submissions and any Personal Rights contained therein.
12. Links to Third Party Websites
The Sites may contain links to websites and other resources operated by third parties other than MF. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. MF does not control such websites, and is not responsible for the content, products, services or information offered by any third parties. The inclusion of links to such websites on the Sites does not imply any endorsement of any website or the content, products or services offered, advertised, endorsed or promoted by any third party, or of any company or person. If you decide to access any third party websites or acquire any third party products or services, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you may be subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies imposed by such third parties.
13. Warranties and Disclaimer
IN ADDITION, THE SITES MAY CONTAIN TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR INACCURACIES AND MAY NOT BE COMPLETE OR CURRENT. MF THEREFORE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS (INCLUDING AFTER AN ORDER HAS BEEN SUBMITTED) AND TO CHANGE OR UPDATE INFORMATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. PLEASE NOTE THAT SUCH ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS MAY RELATE TO PRICING AND AVAILABILITY, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANY ORDER PLACED BASED ON INCORRECT PRICING OR AVAILABILITY INFORMATION. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
14. Limitation of Liability
MF AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND THIRD PARTY PARTNERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLIED OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY LOSS OR OTHER DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, VIRUSES AND MALICIOUS CODE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or conditions, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights to those contained herein.
15. Copyright and Trademark Infringements
MF respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. MF may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to the Sites for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on our Sites, please provide MF's designated agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512 ("DMCA"):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Sites, and information reasonably sufficient to permit MF to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit MF to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
MF's agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on the Sites can be reached as follows:
24 Bevis Marks
London, EC3A 7JB
Please also note that for copyright infringements, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
16. Governing Law
Copyright Momentum Fitness